1. WHO WE ARE
2. KEY PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not collect more information than we need for the purposes described in section 4. All information is processed strictly to fulfill those said purposes.
- You have the right to information about how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to withdraw your consent cóncerning data processing, to have your information erased or restricted.
- We take appropriate data security measures to protect your personal information.
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary.
- We do not sell your personal information to any party.
- Your personal information is normally transferred within the EU/EEA, in other cases we will make sure to take extra protection measures.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE PROCESS
Personal information can be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, it can be any information that could allow us to identify you both directly and indirectly (for example your name, email address, IP address, or your billing address).
We use data that you have explicitly provided to us in different situations. Data categories are listed below:
- email address
- country of residence
- age or date of birth
- physical address
- telephone number
- name and contact information for a business or organization
- preferred language
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
Some information, such as your IP address and/or browser or device characteristics, is being collected automatically when you visit our web site or interact with us on social media. This information can indirectly allow us to identify you, in combination with other personal information.
Malmö Helps will sometimes take photos or make videos at events or to document our daily activities. We may use this data on our web site, in social media or otherwise for marketing purposes to call attention to our activities and cause. By obtaining a membership in Malmö Helps or by signing up to volunteer or to participate in our activities, you consent to us taking photos and videos (including sound recording). If you do not wish to consent, you need to contact our photographer or another responsible person at location.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOU INFORMATION. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
We need to process your data in order to:
- register your membership
- register you as a Malmö Helps volunteer
- process your contract of employment
- compile and analyze statistics for our internal development purposes
- register your participation at events
- provide information to authorities when required
- publish materials on our web site and in social media
We will only use and process information about you if we have one of the following legal grounds to do so:
- when it is our legal duty (for example, to identify your age, for bookkeeping purposes and to fulfill our obligations in relation to authorities);
- when you consent to it (for example, when you become a member or sign up for volunteering with us).
5. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect data about you when you use our services, including in following situations:
- When you register on and use our website registration form
- When you contact us
- When you use our website
- If you participate in volunteering activities organized by us
- When you enroll in, or participate in, one of our events
- If you become our employee
6. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may share or transfer your information in connection to grant application and reporting to the authorities. Otherwise we do not share your personal information with third parties.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
Malmö Helps will yearly assess whether your personal data is still needed for the purposes we set out. If not, we will delete your information.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? RIGHT TO INFORMATION. RIGHT TO ERASURE. RIGHT TO RESTRICTION
You have the right to request information about what personal data we have collected about you.
You have the right to have your personal information corrected.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, provided that our processing of your persoanö information is grounded on consent. You are entitled to request that we erase all data related to you. We will erase your data upon request provided that it is no longer necessary for the purpose we collected it for, and that we have no legal obligation to store personal information any longer.
You are entitled to request us to restrict our processing of your personal information if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you still do not want us to erase the data, if the data is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose it was collected for or you have informed us that you do not consider us to have a legitimate interest for certain processing.
9. HOW TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS. HOW TO CONTACT US.
You can contact us at email@example.com any time to get a list of all the data we have collected from you or to get such data deleted or invoke your other rights as explained above. We will do our best to answer your request in a timely manner but please note that it may take a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please note that if we cannot identify and guarantee who you are, we might ask you to provide us with additional information. Please note that we will not delete any data if we are unable to verify that you are their rightful owner. We will however always use our best effort to help you out.
You have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal information to Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection), https://www.imy.se/.