November 24 / 15:00 – 18:00
Master of Psychology; KNU named after Taras Shevchenko; KiSPP (specialization “Modern psychoanalysis”) family therapist, psychologist – consultant, group leader, lecturer, 20 years of experience.
- Support groups; professional orientation groups;
- Groups for teenagers; thematic meetings.
- Individual meetings with a psychologist in case of increased anxiety;
- Work with a psychologist for personal and interpersonal problems;
- Individual meetings with a psychologist in case of difficulties in determining options for further employment;
- Meetings for parents on children’s condition and other issues.
Online meetings are possible.
Registration with the administrator is required. Sms 076 411 24 63